We have received a lot of questions (understandably) about the how & what of our re-opening next week.
Updated plan as of 6/1...
- We are starting with a deliberately limited schedule.
- We plan to slowly ramp back up to our previous class volume over the course of several weeks.
- If there is a class time that you attended before that you’d like to come back, please let us know!
- The more requests we have for certain times, the faster that class will return.
We are limiting class to 10 athletes
We've increase class capacity to 13 athletes
- As noted above, we are deliberately starting small and will increase after the first week or two of assessing how classes go.
- Health safety is a high concern and we want to make sure everything is flowing smoothly before taking on too large of classes.
- We are requiring pre-registration for classes
-This is to help effectively manage class size.
-Please pre-register for classes online here: https://freerange.pike13.com/schedule
We will continue to have one park WOD each day
All classes are moved to the gym
- We are continuing with Zoom and the Email of the Day
- Similar to above, if you would like to continue joining us remote, we will continue offering Zoom classes from the gym.
- Equipment will be cleaned after each use
- Following each class in the gym we will clean down the equipment before the next class starts.
Let’s make this transition a safe one and respect the CDC guidelines for keeping a healthy operation.
- Please wash hands thoroughly for at least :20 before and after each class.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth, face.
- Wipe down your equipment following the workout.
- Respect physical distancing as much as possible during group classes.
We are very excited to get back into the swing of training with Barbells, Pull-Up bars, Ropes, etc!
As always, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our re-opening or training in general, please reach out.
Group WOD schedule (6/1)
Please pre-register here: https://freerange.pike13.com/schedule